see url Shipments are no longer generated from just a mailroom. Managing shipping expenses can be daunting, especially when
employees are working from many different offices and remote locations. Unchecked shipments cost money and
controlling costs is challenging.
Smart Shipping Choices Are Just A Click Away
source site Neopost’s Enterprise Shipping System (ESS) is a one-of-a-kind cloud-based shipping application that enables users to
make smart shipping choices. The functionality allows users to choose a carrier at the best price and create shipments
straight from their desktop – no matter where the user is located.
Important factors such as delivery service options, service fees and rates are often not considered when packages are
shipped. Without the right tools to determine the most cost effective method, employees are not aware that they have
choices. Neopost’s ESS solution helps employees avoid unnecessary spending, which can cost businesses 30% to 40%
more per package – thousands or even millions of dollars over time.
Business Processes You Can Rely On
comprare viagra 100 mg online generico Running a smooth business takes the right people, the right processes and the right systems, no matter what you are
managing. Having the right business rules in place can only make your job easier. One area many businesses find
challenging is allocating shipping costs to the appropriate cost center, project or department. Neopost’s ESS application can overcome this accounting hurdle by aligning with your accounting system and capturing transaction details so every shipment cost is allocated where you want it.
Real-Time Address Validation
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-online-pharmacy-canadian-propecia Roughly 17% of all U.S. business and residential addresses change each year; incorrect address fees of $12 or more can add up quickly. Neopost’s ESS application utilizes a USPS®
CASS™ Certified™ database ensuring accurate validation for each shipment by correcting and updating the recipient address book every time a shipment is made.
- Single sign-on (optional)
- No restrictions on number of users or sites
- Cloud-based shipping directly over the Internet
- No local software to install*
- Easy-to-use intuitive user interface
- Corporate and local address books
- Automated address correction
- Compare DHL®, FedEx®, UPS®, USPS® packages services
- Reduce unauthorized shipping costs for personal use or misuse
- Scale interface for accurate weighing and package rating (optional)
- Advanced shipment email notifications
- Online package tracking
- Centralized reporting
- Allocate costs by account or cost center for every shipment