levitra online italia consegna 24 ore EMS by Neopost enables you to mail and ship packages quickly, efficiently and economically. Keeping the lines of communication open with customers is one area where businesses may fall short, not by any fault of their own. Much of it is due to incorrect addresses and lost packages in the mailing and shipping stream. These lost packages result in unaccounted mailing costs and unhappy customers. Besides eroding the bottom line, the expense of not communicating with a customer is even greater – it diminishes loyalty.
viagra generico spedizione veloce a Napoli Customers expect their packages to arrive on time, therefore, you should expect a simple solution to process your mail and save money. Don’t settle for anything less. The powerful analytics of EMS offer an assortment of tools designed to manage costs and build customer relationships.
follow url This technology can analyze your company’s mail and shipping operations and pinpoint incorrect addresses, lost packages and identify where money is being wasted. The address correction feature eliminates many of the problems that lead to returned and misdirected deliveries, delayed deliveries and address correction fees. Additionally, EMS helps you manage and allocate costs by account, carrier, special service and operator activity and efficiency.
Smart Shipping Choices Are Just A Click Away
see EMS has the most extensive set of analytical tools and reports in the market to help you save money, eliminate waste and maximize the delivery process:
- Shape Up Advisor analyzes mail center operations and identifies where money can be saved. Plus it pinpoints departments that are the biggest spenders.
- Advisor™ reports help analyze your company’s shipping operations and offer advice on ways to reduce costs.
- PAR™ reports a package’s route and delivery status. This powerful program is set up with trigger emails that automatically send a delivery status to recipients.
- What if Report provides analysis of actual usage by carrier including surcharges and fees, and also guides users to cost-saving alternatives.
- Database Interchange (DBI) Enhanced Option DBI is an integration tool that allows users to map and exchange data between fields of ODBC-compliant databases and the EMS database. This feature allows faster processing while virtually eliminating error-prone, illegible, handwritten information.
- Multiple Shipper Number Support EMS provides support for complete company identities, allowing the shipper to process for multiple divisions, clients or customers. This powerful feature creates a separate return address and discrete billing based on carrier account numbers, which saves accounting time and increases accuracy. It is indispensable for separate entity support to third-party logistics providers (3PL).
- Multi-level accounting features enable users to assign and manage mail processing and package shipments, as well as align the cost to the appropriate department
- Work-Ahead feature enables users to enter accounts for multiple batches of mail while the current batch runs in real time
- Automatic fuel surcharge calculations eliminate any hidden carrier charges
- Email notification for shipped, delivered or late deliveries
- International mail advisor ensures shipments meet all rules and regulations for international deliveries.
- Best Way rate comparison provides domestic and international rates for comparing rates and services levels
- Online tracking, delivery status and signature capture for all carriers
- Intelligent Mail Package Barcode (IM®pb) compliant
- Supported by Windows® 10
Neopost Shipping Solutions